Tams I love the blog. The babies are sooooo cute, I wish I could give them kisses. I cant wait to see Sylas and kiss his little cheeks, he is getting so big and looks like a happy baby. love you Carms
I am so proud that you are geekier than Seth. Now you can speak with authority on something with the computer that he doesn't know. I love the photos. I also like the onesie Sy is wearing about his bro. Cute blog name too. Kisses to the boys!
3 comments:
Waddaya mean he needs a cuter picture? He's a doll! Good job BTW on getting the blog going. I'm so proud! Keep those pictured coming!
Love apes
Tams I love the blog. The babies are sooooo cute, I wish I could give them kisses. I cant wait to see Sylas and kiss his little cheeks, he is getting so big and looks like a happy baby. love you
Carms
I am so proud that you are geekier than Seth. Now you can speak with authority on something with the computer that he doesn't know. I love the photos. I also like the onesie Sy is wearing about his bro. Cute blog name too. Kisses to the boys!
Post a Comment