Happy Birthday Michal!
We love you lots and lots
Now that you're a mama you are especially hot
(just like us)
We cannot wait to see you
And kiss on little Noah
But since we're not there
We thought that we would show-a
(you a picture of us)
We think you're twenty six
(but maybe twenty seven?)
if we could be there with you
then that would just be heaven
But have a happy birthday
Cake and ice cream too
You're fun and sweet
ifweweretherewe'dtakeyououttoeat
...we're thinking of you! Love, us

4 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! Very creative! I expect nothing less for my Birthday :-)
thank you! my birthday is not complete w/out my friends!
Very cute Tams, I don't think I could have come up with that!!!
OK, so I am your sister...that means I expect a whole biography on the wonders of me for my birthday!
Post a Comment