You know though, they each still have their own very specific features. Isaac's mouth is smaller for sure, and his eyes are bigger! He just looks more like you than Sy. But, I am sure mom thought that when she didn't label any of our pics and she can't tell who "that baby" is!
What beautiful baby boys! Isaac sure looks like you Tam! Heartbreakers they will be!!! Hey, we finally updated our blog. Miss you guys so much! Love you!
I was thinking this as I was looking through your slideshow. On some of the pictures I had to look at the house to see which boy it was. They are both so adoreable!
4 comments:
You know though, they each still have their own very specific features. Isaac's mouth is smaller for sure, and his eyes are bigger! He just looks more like you than Sy. But, I am sure mom thought that when she didn't label any of our pics and she can't tell who "that baby" is!
What beautiful baby boys! Isaac sure looks like you Tam! Heartbreakers they will be!!! Hey, we finally updated our blog. Miss you guys so much! Love you!
I was thinking this as I was looking through your slideshow. On some of the pictures I had to look at the house to see which boy it was. They are both so adoreable!
You should send the one of Sy into Gerber! He looks like he's striking a pose. Your boys are going to be heartbreakers!
Post a Comment