Monday, July 7, 2008

We Needed A Little More Life Around Here







I can't help it, I love little dogs :) So last week JUST the kind I've been wanting appeared in the paper and Sarah convinced me we should go look...and who can just go look at a puppy??!! So introducing Tater! We love him! He's short and fat and feisty and he likes to nibble Sy's ears and he and Tuley are already great friends. What's not to like ??!! (and please note, the picture of he and Tuley was NOT posed, they just love eachother already).

4 comments:

spartan said...

Tam, you forgot to mention that the picture of Tuley and Tater was just after Tater spent some time trying to nurse from Tuley. Yes, I'd say they are bonding quite well.

Drama Queens said...

and...Aaron says in the pic of you holding him it looks like you are breast feeding him!! What a good doggy mommy! :-)
Anyway, so glad you got him, he is just what you needed! AND--I noticed who got priority! Tater gots pics on the blog before our trip pics were posted!!

3 Short Ones said...

Tater is sooo cute! And I love the name. Sounds like there is plenty of "food" in the house for him to nibble on.

carms said...

Oh Tater looks like a sweety pie, I love that kind of dog!!! Im glad Sarah convinced you into "looking" at the puppies.