Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where's Tater??

So I was digging a hole to set our clothesline and had to run inside for a minute and, of course, Tater disappeared while I was inside (he's somehow getting out of our new fence...everyday...through some hole we can't find). But this is what I found instead...

6 comments:

Drama Queens said...

OH my goodness!! He is getting so big! Take better pics and send them to me! Tater and I have a special bond since I helped name him and pick him out...and I am the only reason you have him...lots of credit due here!!!:-)

KimKapYung said...

He is so cute and so curious! That is so funny. And a quite impressive clothesline hole! That was a wierd sentence.

carms said...

oh tams hes so cute. ANd the hole is looking good!! ahahaha

Anonymous said...

Maybe Sylas is being helpful and letting him out? Or he's really sneaky. Do you have a collar witha a tag on him? If not, pretend that I'm giving you a lecture. Pat yourself on the back if you do. He is very cute and your post hole is impressive! It does sound like a good work out.

Drama Queens said...

OK, Tams. I need some new pics...I am such a faithful blog checker (like at least once or twice a day--maybe I need a life..) and there is NOTHING new!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little fox or wolf pup in that hole. Cute catch on the video cam!

Jerms