Last week was a painting week! Hallelujah for the stuff, where would I be without it??!!
My beat-up 3 dollar nightstand that I bought at a yard sale this weekend...
now our DVD/stereo cabinet!
The tacky 70's rocking chair ($20 yard sale find!) into...
shiny white cuteness for the nursery at church!
And my favorite...our tacky, cracked, dirty, Wal-mart vinyl tile in our mud room into...
cheerful black-and-cream-look-like-new floors! Woo-hoo for paint! But now I'm sick of painting...
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BEEEE-UTIFUL! I love it all, but I agree, the floors totally win the cuteness and "most changed" contest (if only there were a prize involved like an all expense paid vacation to the caribbean for you and your sisters!) And, post some new pics of your fence and your naughty doggie! It's true, no matter how much you blog, I always want MORE MORE MORE pictures!
Wow, Tammy!! That floor looks AWESOME!! Maybe next time you come visit Brooke and Sarah, I'll put you to work here. :-)
looks great tams, the floors are super cute!!! I love them.
WAYYYYYY CUTTTTTTEEEEEEE! And I am in on the all expense paid trip to the Caribbean for you and your sisters. When are we leaving? And yes, I had to look at Sarah's post to see how in the world to spell Caribean.
Anyway, the floor is awesome, good going. And the chair and dvd stand turned out great too. Chris was even impressed. And you know how much we hate painting so we are easily impressed with anything that involves such a task!
And I still spelled Caribbean wrong at least one in that previous post.
Looks great! I need to get inspired to do some work on the house. I especially love the floor, it looks totally different!
Post a Comment