Sunday, September 7, 2008

Partain-Haechrel FUN FUN FUN!

Brooke and Chris and the kiddos came for Labor Day and we had a blast! Thanks for a great visit you guys!Drew and Sy try to stay out of the way of the other 3 wild things...
Me and Mitchy...every morning he'd come up to our room and give me a big hug and say "I wuv you TT! I missed you!" I miss you Mitchy! (TT is their auntie nickname for me)
Amelia...perfectly content for like 2 hours with paper and a bunch of stickers ;)
I don't think that many keys have ever been played on that piano at once
Drew and Chris trying to stay awake after our very sleep deprived weekend

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new pictures! I miss you guys so much. Next trip we take we're coming to your house. It looks like too much fun! Love Ya!