A fun Missoula weekend! We took the kiddos to the park to burn some energy but the grownups couldn't resist the toys either! By the time we left we had pulled at least one muscle each and by the next morning we were all limping or at least whining about how sore we were...we're so OLD!
Carter Dodge Partain arrived October 27th and was a whopping 9 lb. 14 oz. I told you Angie's superwoman! Yay for more babies!

3 comments:
OK, so I totally agree..Angie you are superwoman! He looks chunkier than Titus does NOW at 6 months! What a fun time, wish we could have been there so I could show Jeremy how it's done!
Whoa... I can't believe Angie. I crossed my legs when I read how big that baby is. Good thing the cuteness makes up for the size. Sounds like a fun weekend. Brave of you to attempt the rings. I would have gone with the swing. That is nice and safe, mostly.
soo being an adult totally stinks, when did we lose all abilities to play on the play ground, when we became too cool in our jr high, high school years?? Im glad you guys all attempted and we able to accomplish some feats.....I guess you can call them that, and woa that is a big baby, good thing he is so cute.
Post a Comment