Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The little gang! They had a great time and for once it wasn't FREEZING on Halloween!
L to R...Mae the kangaroo, Sy the spider (actually Charlotte from Charlotte's web), Isaac the pig (Wilbur, from Charlotte's Web), Zoie the lion and Bailey in the much coveted cheerleader costume from High School Musical ;)






4 comments:

jdlpartain said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You guys are all sooooooooo cute! Happy Halloween!
luv, AuntLanTa

Anonymous said...

Charlotte and Wilbur....Awwwwhh!

Drama Queens said...

Ok, so Isaac is pretty stinkin cute in pink! And I LOVE Sylas' Charlotte costume! We may have to borrow your idea next year!

carms said...

supper cute pictures!!!! what a cute bunch of trick or treaters, ummm just one comment, Poor Isaac for wearing pink....and you dressed sylas up as Charlotte...a girl spider, ahhhahahahahaha. I think you need to have a girl next!!
But no matter what you dress them up as they are the cutest boys