Sylas is picky, but he loves meat - beef, chicken...
horse, whatever, he's fine with whatever...
Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship. ~Dorothy Parker
Sylas is picky, but he loves meat - beef, chicken...
horse, whatever, he's fine with whatever...
Posted by Tam at 12:59 PM
4 comments:
This is funny! Oh Sy, I love meat too, but not sharing with the doggy. I think this love runs in the family, doesn't Amelia have a special spot in her heart for meat?!
Awesome! I can't believe the dog is so docile about it. Ours would growl if Maya tried anything like that. Does go food really qualify as a meat though?
mmmmmm...dog food. I remember having a certain craving for that myself at his age (well I remember Mom telling me I liked it-you know me I basically have no memories before like high school)
yum yum Sy, Vera shares the love of dog food with you, you guys could have a hay day eating horse...or whatever. Dont forget to brush your teeth.....yuck.
Post a Comment