Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is coming!

Sylas participates in decorating by wearing festive colors and eating cookies.
And digging through all the glass ornaments hoping to find another cookie.

We have LOTS of decorations at this spot on our tree ;)


And the boys would have no part in sitting still for a better shot...too much decorating to do!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A new post! The boys are looking so grown up and very helpful! It looks like the cat even got in on it. Great tree too. I can smell it's freshness from here!

Drama Queens said...

Wow, Sylas has changed a LOT! They are bith so cute!! And helpful too! I bet your binch of ornaments is in the exact same place as ours!

carms said...

Yeah for a new post!!! Love the tree! and all the pretty decorating! your boys are so cute and so big. Sy is looking like a little man now.

KimKapYung said...

Wow! They are being so helpful:) I love the decorations!