Thursday, January 15, 2009

4th Picture!

So my fourth picture was a video! And it was semi-cute but it's mostly Sylas fussing, and since I have a headache today it seemed even less cute ;) So here's the next picture in line...



Ohh, he was a cute little 5 month old, and even cuter just wearing a diaper and shoes! I think we had finally adjusted to having 2 kiddos and things were calming down a bit, everyone was sleeping a little more, good stuff like that. Oh I do love babies!

2 comments:

Drama Queens said...

I love his squeezy face! He was so round! I hope we get to see you guys this weekend, but if not maybe in Feb!

Kate said...

It was so good to see you all at Chad and Kass's. Thank you and Seth for taking the time from your famiy to visit with us.It was so cute to hear Isaac spelling his name to Paxton as Paxton was calling him Kaden,who is his cousin. Hope you have a happy 2009!