WooHoo! I actually finished! Not that I don't ever finish my knitting projects, but I start WAY more than I finish...A scarf for me! Sounds selfish huh? But it's to wear to keep my neck warm, starting tomorrow, as I walk to the chiropractors office to get this HUGE kink in my neck (that I've had for like, 5 days, since I'm eternally cold and always have my neck and shoulders tensed up) cracked out. So next time you see me, that's right, I'll be wearing my new best friend, Mr. Blue Scarf.
And check it out, see the yarn laying next to the scarf in this picture? That's ALL I had left over when I was done...whew! I'm glad Tater didn't bite holes in any of it the morning that I found all the yarn unrolled all over the living room...I never would have had enough...
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Finito!
Posted by Tam at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAY!! I love it, can't wait to finish mine! You know...if you decide to come to blackfoot this weekend, I may even let you help me...and I would compliment you endlessly and shamelessly on your amazing Mr Blue Scarf...what do ya say??
Great Job Tams! It looks so warm! Isn't it nice to knit something for yourself?! You need to take a pic of it on you. Love it!
That is beautiful! I would pay you to make me one! I can't even finish my scarf I started on my (cheater) Knifty Knitter! Hope your neck is better. Love those Genes huh?! Me too!
Post a Comment